Thursday, August 6, 2015

More Conversations with Jamie

While my last post was an entirely imagined conversation between myself and my one-year-old, Jamie actually said the following things:

 

photo 3 (95)

 

 

Jamie: “You don’t want a penis on your head.”

 

Me: …

 

Jamie: “Because then you would pee in your hair!”

 

I suppose someone has to think about these things.

 

 

photo 4 (44)

 

 

Jamie: “When I’m big like daddy, I’m going to live here!”

 

Me: “With me?”

 

Jamie: “Yep!  But we need to get a bigger bed.  This is a double, but we will need a triple and I will sleep on this side.  You will sleep in the middle.”

 

My future is awkward.

Jamie3

Jamie: “I want my name to be JamieFour.”

 

Me: “JamieFour?”

 

Jamie: “Yes, I want the whole world to know how old I am.”

 

Me: “So next year, would you be JamieFive?”

 

Jamie: “Yes, and then JamieSix, then JamieSeven, then JamieEight, all the way to JamieTwenty!”

 

Presumably, after age 20, people will just think he is “old.”

  Jamie4

No comments: