Monday, April 14, 2014

Three Months to Go

I awoke in a panic the other night.  I couldn’t breathe; I was lying on my back. 

 

Welcome to the third trimester, baby.

 

photo (13)

Holy big belly, Batman!  Three months to go!

 

My face is rounding out, I need to go bra shopping again, and lots of maternity clothes that I have worn for the past six months no longer fit.  I am also at that point where moving becomes difficult.  I now sleep with three pillows (one under my head, one between my knees, and one behind my back to keep me from rolling over) and I have trouble getting off the couch or out of bed in the morning.

 

Now is the point in pregnancy where all compliments will be gladly received.  I know I have a bit of a beached whale thing going on; it’s only going to get worse.  Lie to me, is what I’m saying.  And if you want to lie to me while also plying me with cake or pie or cinnamon rolls, I certainly won’t complain.

No comments: