Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Boy Crazy

I don’t want to brag or anything, but my children totally try to beat the shit out of each other every night:

 

 

This is the really real version of what it’s like to live with boys: total chaos all the time with a deep, primal need to beat on each other and run into stuff like a blinded deer or that squirrel that once ran into my leg while I was out jogging in West Seattle.  I’m not sure who was more stunned, me or the squirrel.  Living with these two boys is like living in an episode of When Wildlife Attacks! but the wildlife isn’t scared at all.

 

At least they’re playing with pillows in this video, and not baseball bats.  Because that happens, too.

1 comment:

lorena said...

Today a very special monent happend, you boy gave me a letter to take home for my boy. He draw a picture and wrote some letters. He is very sweet boy, he makes sure he tells me the rules and I follow the rules. That tells you what a great perents you are. Moments like this pay off the hard work and the moments of dispair.